Friday, June 12, 2009

What's new

Sorry I have not be good at writing but all is good with the Hanson's. Wendy and I just had are 9th year anniversary. Charmone danced in the temple celebration, and had her summer dance performance as well. she is grow up to be a great little dancer. Dehj was and is playing soccer and is great at it. I coach the team so I get to boss the kids around...LOL. We are helping out with the temple open house as much as we can. i have almost be working with wendy for a year now and we still love it..weird..
Charmone will be in 8th grade next year and Dehj 3rd wow how they grow...

I have lots of picture, so I will try it get them on soon..
thanks for watching us...Later

1 comment:

Jared said...

So this was almost 2 YEARS AGO! I say it is time to update the blog eh? Oh BTW I have been actually keeping up on mine if you would like to read it.